World Standard for Quality
The Simplex Model 400a is an accurate, in-line, automatic, pressure filling machine that fills from water-thin to semi-viscous liquid. This multi-head system has all of its contact points constructed of USDA approved materials and controlled by an Air Logic or Siemens Logo Control System making it useful for many applications.
Durability and Reliability
This precision engineered filler handles a wide variety of product applications adapted to each customers specific needs. The Model 400a is a unique design with no special tools allowing quick change over from one container to another.
The Model 400a is very reliable, durable, and versatile.
Simplex has staff with 20 years experience in liquid filling. We are ready to help you develop the proper equipment to meet your production needs.
Speed: By Application
Fill Volume: Up to 24 gallons per minute
Fill Accuracy : To Level
Dimensions: 84" L x 24" W x 76" H (213 L x 102 W x 193 H cm)PDF Download
- 10′ x 5″ wide delrin flat top chain conveyor with standard voltage motor, variable speed controls,
- Adjustable guide rails,
- Stainless Steel side panels, Square steel tubing-epoxy coated,
- Head manifold – Stainless Steel or PVC, Air actuated head, hand wheel height adjustment,
- 30 gallon tank with cover – Stainless Steel
- Siemens Controller System, standard product supply pump driven by standard motor