World Standard for Quality
The Simplex Model MAV-100 is our single-head, air-driven, semi-automatic, piston filler. The fill volume is up to five GALLONS in one powerful shot… ideal for extremely viscous products.
Durability and Reliability
The Simplex Model MAV-100 is recognized as the world standard for liquid, semi-solid and/or particulate filling. All contact points are constructed of USDA approved materials making it useful for many products and operations. This filler is built for 24/7 production runs, so durability and reliability is our top priority.
Economical and Versatile
This simple yet sophisticated machine will be the foundation for your success!
Speed: By application - determined by product and container size & shape
Fill Volume: 90 to 685 fl oz.
Fill Accuracy : up to +/- 1/2% of volume filled
Fill Rate : Determined by volume/product & container opening
Dimensions: 84" L x 24" W x 64" H (214 Lx 61 W x 163 H CM)
Net Weight: Approximately 400 lbs
Ship Weight: Approximately 400 lbs
Turnaround Time : 16 Weeks
FOB: Napa, CA 94558
Price: Per ApplicationPDF Download
- Semi-Automatic with air-operated foot switch or solenoid
- Heavy duty, fixed height epoxy coated floor stand
- Separate speed control for intake/discharge strokes
- Stainless Steel Contact Points
(rotating valve core of Waukesha “88” alloy)
- Aluminum Top Plate
- 5-1/4” diameter (24 to 160 fl oz / 709 to 4731 ml)
- 10-1/4” diameter (90 to 685 fl oz/2.66 to 20.25 lt)
- Air-operated internal closing spout (no drip), knife gate or pinch valve
- Straight spout
- Various Size cone shaped hoppers
- Liquid Level Sensor
- Stainless steel base plate and/or frame
- Extra Large Valve Body / Macro Valve
- Special or Extra Long Plug Spout for Form/Fill Seal
- Bulk Adapter with 2” Ladish Connection
- Automation kit to make MAV-100 automated